Friday, July 10, 2009

New Beginnings

New Blog Title = New World.

Out with lame-o sunsets and in with a predictable pun!

When I was first toying with the idea of a blog, this is the first title that popped into my head so here's hoping it's a better fit.

Also, on the subject of 'New Beginnings', I bought a necklace for myself today. It has a lotus on it, which in the yogic tradition symbolises renewal, transformation and new beginnings. It being the eve of my birthday I thought it was a fitting purchase, and especially pertinent given the current state of flux I find myself in. I am searching for the next chapter of my life, and I like the idea of having a reminder that just as the lotus embodies infinite potential, so do I.

(As an aside, check out Satya Jewelry. Beautiful stuff...)


No comments:

Post a Comment