Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a quick check-in!

My, I forgot how exhausting the Holidays can be...

I feel to tired to share any of my own thoughts so instead I will share this quote found on Reverie:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
(Coming up to "The New Year", I feel like these are wise words to keep in mind....ooh! and speaking of the New Year I must show off the fabulous menu I helped plan for New Years Eve... it's going to be delicious!)
Another thing I'm going to share is the song I've had stuck in my head all day long. Last night I watched 500 Days of Summer (for the second time) and again I will say that it is darling, and if you haven't seen it you should. AND the soundtrack is AWESOME.



Suppose that's it for now! Tomorrow I will indeed show off my kick-ass menu, but until then, it is past my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment