Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Confession:


I'm kind of in love with the line at Roots right now. I walk by a store on my way to the gym, and I gotta say, their merchandise just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Like their new dresses. Cute cotton cover-ups, and fa
b looking maxis (that don't seem to exist on their website). They've got the crisp, casual white shirt that I am determined to make a staple of my summer waredrobe and an adorable tote; and who knew Roots made shoes designed for something other than wilderness hikes?!

Most of all I covet the Olivia Bag. I have wanted it for months. Far too many months to mention. It's just the perfect new bag for me, I am convinced. (and while I'm partial to the gray it now comes in all sorts of fun colours too!)

Just... I mean, Roots, Roots... Way to go. Way. To. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment