Saturday, July 24, 2010

S.O.S

I'm killing my plants.


Not all of them, mind you - my basil and rosemary seem to be doing okay, and my orchid is hangin' in there.... but the fern. Oh the fern. The fern is in a desperate situation. I've moved it outside in hopes the fresh air might somehow help, but it is not looking good.


Isn't he sad? Brown, yellowing leaves, drooping, wilted appearance. This fern needs your help. Green thumbs everywhere - please come to my precious fern's rescue! I have no clue what I'm doing, and he's just too pretty to die...

2 comments:

  1. I have a boston fern too. Mine has some brown bits too but I don;t think that mean's it going to die. They like lots of water, sun, and humidity (maybe try spraying the leaves?) Apparently they also don't like being moved. High maintenance! Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joce!

    High maintenance indeed! This poor bugger has a *slim* chance..

    ReplyDelete