Monday, September 20, 2010

A long while ago I started compiling a list of fun links to share. A long while ago. Ah well, who said the internet was impermanent? I'm going to share them with you now! Sooo enjoy.

Here are some internet things I liked:

...Because I'm not the only one obsessed with chandeliers
...Because I can't afford a chandelier
...Because I like paper, and this is one cool pad of paper
...Because it made my heart break a little bit
...Because I believe these words to be true
...Because naps are the best
...Because I was really excited for TIFF (although I didn't actually get to any movies, which is slightly predictable but a shame nonetheless)
...Because this is the coolest necklace ever
...Because there are few things I love more than a man-cardigan and I would wear this probably every day if it were in my woredrobe. (And okay, maybe because the man is rather dashing himself)
...Because I wish my apartment was prettier
...Because this is absolutely adorable (no pun intended)

1 comment:

  1. This list is like a black hole.

    I don't think I can go through life now without that pad of paper.

    ReplyDelete