Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello beloved readers. I'm sorry I abandoned you last month. I wasn't overly busy per say but I spent a lot of time doing non-computer things - like baking, and cross-stitching, and painting and sewing and reading books. It was kind of nice, actually.

Now that it is December I am re-committing to the blogosphere. December also means that I am in full-blown Christmas mode. I've bought a itsy bitsy Charlie Brown Christmas tree for my apartment, and completed it with a blue blanket and solitary red ornament, and am listening to Christmas songs as frequently and constantly as possible. (Thanks 98.1!) Speaking of radio, I've also stumbled across this little gem, which is made especially awesome by the fact that the chocolate Advent calendar my mother sent me got lost in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment