Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay so all of last year I kept track of the books I read in the margin of this blog. Here is the list:


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
The History of Love - Nicole Krauss
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
Gods Behaving Badly - Marie Phillips
Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Paterson
Wicked: the Life and Times of the Wicked WItch of the West - Gregory
Maquire
A Technique For Producing Ideas - James Webb Young
All My Friends Are Superheroes - Andrew Kaufman
Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
Mrs. Dalloway - Virginia Woolf
What Colour is your Parachute - Richard N. Bolles
The Maltese Falcon - Dashiell Hammet
Stardust - Neil Gaiman
On Beauty - Zadie Smith
Too Much Happiness - Alice Munro
Strengths Finder 2.0 - Tim Rath


It is not as long as I might have hoped however does average out to a book a month which is quite satisfactory. Actually, reading a minimum of one book a month might be a good goal for the coming year... hmmmm. I got a marvelous amount of books for Christmas so I've got plenty of delicious reads to sink my teeth into.



Of course if I had a swoon-worthy library such as this in my house, I'd likely be reading day in, day out. How cosy does that white chair look?!


Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment