Saturday, September 17, 2011

So here I am at home in Halifax.

Monday I made the decision to go, Tuesday I packed up my things, Wednesday night I boarded a plane and Thursday and Friday I seemingly stepped back in time as I worked at my old job.

I've hung around with my half-sister and my niece, I've barbecued on the back deck with my brother, I've walked through the Saturday Farmer's Market and eaten lobster rolls in the sun with a view of the Harbour with my mother and grandparents. It's good to be home.

Now that I'm here I'm confident that coming to Halifax was the right thing to do. I'm trying (for the moment, anyway) to ignore the ambiguity that awaits me upon my return to Toronto and to really listen to myself and what my heart wants to do.

Funny how life can change so fast... 

No comments:

Post a Comment