Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yesss! Old family photos!

I've been using my mother's desktop to make what seems like the world's longest resume ("UE Approved Format CV" are my new least favourite words). Template frustrations aside I have found a folder entitled "Old Photos". I don't know where they came from or how they came to be here for me to see, but they are great and worth sharing, so I'm gonna..

My great-grandparents with my three great-aunts

Retro Christmas: my mother is sitting in the chair, her new doll is bigger than her cousin.

My handsome grandfather and his sister Janet with my mom and cousin

Love the shirt dresses - on the left is my darling grandmother!

My grandfather's parents


Mama dearest

isn't she cute?!


Summer in Nova Scotia... headscarf and panama hat both amazing

Cousins playing at the beach - love this shot


My great aunt Mary wearing a fabulous hat

This must be the early 80s? All hairdos worth noting...


1 comment:

  1. Love old photographs. These were great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete