Monday, August 10, 2009

I make a damn good Tour Guide..

I feel like I have been neglecting you, dear blogworld - how utterly terrible of me. This weekend one of my cousins came into town. He's my age, visiting from Ottawa and thus I felt compelled to show him around. Touring and family bonding-esque activities have consumed my recent days, and to prove it I have acquired a photo collage filled with wonderful summer-y, tourist-y fun activities including the beach (YAY!!) and BeerFest. More compelling post to come, I promise.




As an aside, I also got a chance to view Jupiter through a telescope this weekend. I was just strolling down the boardwalk when low and behold I come upon two astronomy enthusiasts with telescopes pointing at the sky - one on Jupiter and one on the moon. Apparently Jupiter is only visible 3 or 4 times a year, and four moons were visible. I freakin' loved it. Dorky? Perhaps. Wicked cool? Unequivocally.

No comments:

Post a Comment