Tuesday, January 19, 2010

There is an Interior Design Show in Toronto this weekend and I want to go.

I am positive that I will not be able to afford any of the items featured (unless there is a SERIOUS door prize) but I imagine the whole event to be rather inspiring, and hopefully I'd walk away with some ideas for my own place. One of my super talented friends has started her own Interior Design business, so perhaps I'll get her to come with so I can legitimize my attendance.

I've been really into interiors lately; pouring over blogs like Apartment Therapy, Desire to Inspire, and Remodelista and reading my cousins' copies of Architecture & Design Magazine and House & Home while I stay at their house (last week they received a Restoration Hardware Catalogue - be still my heart!). Maybe I'll add Interior Design to my list of possible careers (or hobbies at the very least). It's going to be a fun challenge to define my own style (and marry it with my roommates) in my apartment in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment