Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bits and Bobs

Polaris Long List was released today. I'm in the mood for some new music, and since it is becoming clear that I'm not going to get to any NXNE perhaps I'll steal some names from this list...

On another note, So You Think I Can Dance (possibly my favourite summer indulgence) is back on. Definitely came home from work and caught up on the opening performances - all of which were amazing. I mean, c'mon:



ALSO my Mama comes tomorrow! For a whole week! Now I just need to figure out what we're going to do the whole time... I may steal some of these ideas from my awesome friend Whitney, can you think of any other fun activities?



[Was about to click "publish" when I noticed how late it is... I hadn't realized it was approaching 10pm because it is still light outside!!! Holy Jumpin! and HELLOOO SUMMER!! ]

1 comment:

  1. brilliant clip. i always find that SYTYCD has the best music and that song is epic.

    ReplyDelete